Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Train Accident Due to Excrement on the Tracks

In Maastricht a train slipped due to residues of soap on the tracks. Five people were wounded. Contrary to other train companies the Dutch railways allow the excrement to empty out onto the tracks when the toilets are cleaned. The combination of the excrement and the soapy water fall onto the tracks, making them very slippery. Similar accidents occurred in 2006 and 2007 with people wounded.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2932293/_Treinongeluk_door_wc-vuil_op_rails__.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had some way of rating posts I would for sure give you a high rating my friend!

Auto Accident Attorney Houston

Unknown said...

I reviewed this thingy for Arena: It's great, but all the demo songs sound like Photek or someone & I have to confess that i struggled to make a tune that didn't either.
Sticky notes & Post it Notes

Anonymous said...

Excellent site, keep up the good work my colleagues would love this. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks

Keychains