Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hate-Imam Collects Money for New Mosque in The Hague

There are reports that Muslim institutions in the Hague are collecting money for a mosque to be led by the hate-Imam Fawaz Jneid. Through meetings conducted during the Ramadan holiday, supposedly €400,000 were collected. Until 2012, Fawaz preached in the As-Soenah mosque in the Hague, but the board stopped the collaboration as he conducted Muslim marriages without being preceded by civil marriages. This is illegal according to Dutch law, and Fawaz was found guilty of doing so. He also wished that movie maker Theo van Gogh get an incurable disease. Shortly afterward, Van Gogh was murdered by a Muslim.

1 comment:

Harry Berry said...

Kid post all the groups now there's downside is I you can't post all the group because study group don't allow it so these groups don't make sense like an amp C4040-252 revocable garage still group locally in is one hears I want to that organizations I volunteer with rescue animals I'm so me not topmost my stuff in that it doesn't meet any sense no sense.

http://examguidez.com/c4040-252/