Thursday, March 26, 2015
Hundreds of Kilos of Possibly Anthrax-Infected Meat Sold
In autumn of 2014, hundreds of kilos of beef were sold which were possibly contaminated with the anthrax bacteria. The Dutch Food and Commodities Administration did not inform consumers, yet the meat came in part from a Slovakian meat cellar where anthrax was discovered. The meat was recalled from restaurants, butchers and supermarkets, but part of the meat had already been sold to consumers, who were not informed of the danger.
Posted by Bad News Blogger at 11:22 AM